Thursday 28 April 2011

deal or no deal? ... ALWAYS a deal

ok...I know I am not the only girl on this planet who gets a rush from a great deal....but seriously....

Got an email from a clothing store website that their clearance was a further 30% off....  (oh..btw...if you aren't on the email lists of your favourite stores you are sssoooo missing out.)  Wow did I just sound wwwwaaayyyy girlie there.  Still no pink in my closet...just to clarify.   Back on topic.....  then I remembered I'd received a coupon card in the mail for 40% off....  Don't get ahead of me here... :)     read the fine print....woo hoo...goin' shoppin'!!!!!

Love online shopping...probably because I have 2 little people which keep me from the stores more than I'd like.  Yes..I take them sometimes....but ladies we have all been there.... 

Also...I like to be different...  Yes I'm like thousands with my Blackberry...but I dress her up...and thanks to ebay...it only costs about 5 bucks a coat!  :)

You can get a workout shopping....really...  That's what I tell myself anyway! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment