Wednesday 27 April 2011

UFC..more hand holding than fighting

So....UFC in Toronto this weekend...

Can I be the only one who thinks this is funny....??? 
You know this is just grown men, partnered, in some of sort of groping, grabbing, smooshing thing.  I can't even find the words to describe it.....sport is not one of them.  :)

To be fair...no I haven't gone to a match....and have watched only little on TV.
Admittedly it makes me giggle.....yep...giggle. 

A sport requires skill....grabbing, groaning, and grunting with brute strength...UFC doesn't really require the skill of say basketball, hockey, golf....you get me?  :)

Again...to be fair....
two things I love.....   running..... skill required?  none  :)
                               nascar (aka driving around a circle for a few hours).... 
                                         bit more skill required....  lots more
                                         money required!!! 

Would I go to a match...maybe...they're licensed events right??!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment