Monday 11 April 2011

more on me....

Weird....weird to write about myself....
But my baggage is part of who I am.....may explain me in a way.

Today....I am a Mom (ya...I put that before wife...kinda sad...but reality these days....if I'm being totally honest...which is what I vow to do here...)  Two boys...Chase is 5, Nolan 2.  I am a wife, 8 years in.  Cliff, my husband.  Never really called him my fiance...find that word too frou-frou (had to look up how to spell that..said it lots...spelt it...not so much).  Married Cliff, my shoulders dropped, he's got my back.  Now somebody out there always has my back.  Worth the 17-grand the wedding cost???...sure. :)

Don't want to turn this into an Oprah show....so done that for now...

Got a new tattoo this weekend.  (see...if you read into that you're going "new" tattoo...she has others???)  Hope...  that word...  Inked on the inside of my right wrist (Charlie stole my placement idea...damn him..going and making it trendy.)  I put it there for me.  It's to remind me to have hope.  I am a cup half empty girl, so this is a reminder I do need daily.  Now I always have Hope.  It's capitalized for a reason.  One I will share another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment