Monday 18 April 2011

yes I do...I just don't want to admit it

How good of a mood are in you in????  Seriously...it's a short work week....as in...today is pretty much Tuesday.  Tomorrow..already the middle of the week!  Is it sad I am this excited?  Perhaps.  But some people get excited to see Celine Dion...that's sad.  :)

Oh...and I feel I will make a confession today...Easter coming up and all...
I have a love for the song...stressing the song here...
"I Know You Want Me"  Enrique Iglesias
shock and awe perhaps????
Yep...I wanted to hate it...solely cause it's that "I never do my shirt up" guy.  hhmmf
Also...it's not like he was cool the first time he hit the charts.  Just sayin'

Now that I've said that...here's this...
Just because you make your band name an acronym does not allow you to move up on the cool metre.  (yes..metre..Canadian me) 
Seriously....  NKOTBSB tour....who are you kidding?  You will always be the voice cracking, zit popping, New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys. (But Kara, you ask, you must sing their songs if you like Enrique?  yes...me blushing...  See why it's sssooo bad to love Enrique's song...see!!!)


Oh how everything old is new again...  Oprah got it right...40 IS the new 30.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment