Tuesday 3 May 2011

Harper...a true Canadian man?

ok...I really wanted to by all witty here and chat about the federal election...but.....nah......  boring....  honestly....

good thing...  we shouldn't have to vote for another 4 years
bad thing...  people in other countries will still think all Canadian men have hair like Harper  :0

Honestly....it'd be nice if he would wear clothes not picked by his mother.  Oh I know...I know....he has an image consultant.  Can I be the consultant of the consultant?  pppllleeeaaassseee    

Pick up a magazine....heck, check out a flyer, they're free!!  No excuses.  It's not like you're an ugly man.  (What?  You gonna tell me they aren't out there.  Not being cruel here.  Just honest.) 

Hack the hair, wear a solid dark colour shirt every once in a while (funerals don't count), and try contacts sometime.... 
remember...it's the little things that do count....it'll all add up. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment