Wednesday 25 May 2011

It'll be ok...I just know it.... :)

Oh Oprah....how will we go on...

Oh...we'll find a way...

Look...I get it...she's huge (no...not a weight reference)....

I went through my years of dedication....but found the busier my life became the harder it was to relate to her.  How can she truly push weight loss when she has chefs who cook her great food that's good for her.  I'd love that convenience.  How can she talk budget when honestly...she doesn't have one!!!

It's not that I'm bitter about her success.....I just can't listen to her when she talks about relating...how we're all the same.  We're not.  She became a millionaire at 32.....uuummmm...I'm still holding out hope on that one!!  Bucket list maybe ;)

Great that's she's motivated people...truly!

But I am quite sure...life will go on..... 
at least until October ;) ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment