Thursday 5 May 2011

I wore white...hear me roar..

So...we are supposed to wait until after Easter right..or is it May 2-4?
When we can wear white again...
    
and then we have to pack it all up after labour day.

Crazy such an old tradition even matters now eh???   Who are you really gonna disappoint if you wear white when you shouldn't anyway...that really judgemental lady from What Not to Wear...she doesn't scare me!  (I'm flexing my muscle here..you just can't see it.  Me flexing...not the muscles, they're there I swear!!)  Now...I do think my Mom would say something...she doesn't scare me nearly as much as she did when I was little and would get caught with my hand in the cookie jar... :)  (Seriously, not a line...I eat cookies ALL the time!)

Well...  with 2 boys...5 and 2.....white is a dream....
Honestly....  bought a winter coat this year...it's white.... I call it "my freedom" coat......I only wear it when there are no boys in sight.

So here's why I was a rebel earlier this week...  I did it...wore white.... 
(I wear lots and lots and lots of brown....  I say it just makes sense...cause then when...no if here...when I drop chocolate on me you can't see it.)
back to the white.....
cardigan....did fine at work...  made it through the morning coffee.... cheers!

Home.....  truly....truly...  walked in the door greeted by yogurt covered hands.
Cardigan done....but wouldn't trade the hug for all the white clothes in the world.
:))))

No comments:

Post a Comment