Wednesday 11 May 2011

mmmmmmm cake :)

Today is a day I am actually wishing I lived in Toronto....  crazy...right?!  :)

Dairy Queen gunned to set the record for the world's largest ice cream cake.....yep...ice cream cake!!!   All 22,333.6 pounds of it unveiled!!!!  And here I sit in Cambridge.  boo 

Yes...I teach aerobics and run...but I'm honest....I do those things because they make me feel good.....look good.....and enable me to eat, drink, and be merry!  :D

Seriously....  fruit & nut bar....  hits all four food groups....  think about it.....
see!!!!   Now you're with me!

We only go around once....  You can choose to be miserable and deny yourself indulgences....  or....  you can workout hard, buy spanx, or walk out of a room backwards....whatever you need to do to camouflage that behind! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment