Tuesday 31 May 2011

People I don't even know who I have a crush on... :)

The first really really really hot day here....around 30 celsius....add another 10 degrees thanks to humidity and you have my first crush...   Willis Carrier is credited with inventing commercial central air conditioning....so yep....love...him.

The obvious for me.....  Henry Ford.....I do love cars...not a cheap hobby btw.  The Hershey family....if I need to explain this to you...well I feel very very sorry for you.  :(  seriously   

random.....

I don't know who's behind the hair straightener...but I love them anyway. 

The person...who's probably in some tiny little cubicle somewhere...who came up with the concept of Cocoa Mini Wheats....truly life changing...truly.  Don't believe me?  Try 'em..I dare you.

Tommy Lee....  it's not even about the music...sure the rockstar thing....  but admittedly probably the bad boy thing.  I do know he's dirty...I just don't care.  :)

Lenny Kravitz...  rockstar thing and music thing this time...  yes I have heard deodorant isn't in his daily hygiene routine...again...I just don't care.  :D

there's enough tmi for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment